1. How do I tell what model of Xbox I have? are there some manufacturing dates I can get to see if i have v1.6, v1.1, or v1.6b?
2. I want the
Xecuter 3 CE Solderless For v1.0 – v1.5 is this a good mod chip?
3. Once I put the mod chip in, how do i connect my windows Vista 64-bit computer to my xbox via FTP?
4. Once I install my modchip, what do i do? do i just turn it on and see what happens? how do i put my bios on it?
5. i want to put avalaunch on it or some other bios, how do i put it on the xbox?
6. will this mod chip play iso burned games?
7. what else can i do with this chip?
PLEASE JUST TELL ME EVERYTHING YOU KNOW ABOUT MODDING!!!
DO YOU HAVE SOME PREFERED PRODUCTS THAT YOU LIKE I SHOULD GET???
I want to put in a bigger hard drive. how do i do this????
I WILL NOTTTTTTT SOLDER THE XBOX. I WANT TO JUST USE SCREWDRIVERS AND STUFF. NO SOLDERING!!!!!
– dude, don’t bother. get yourself a copy of action replay and a copy of splinter cell(original, not greatest hits edition). that’s about total. then you can get the linux hack game save. put it on memory card from computer. then copy the contents from your mem card to the xbox hard drive. put the copy of splinter cell in. go to load the game save and it boots up an installer. it asks you if you want evo-x or avalaunch. pick which ever one you want. when everything is done you can play backups, unlock the harddrive, play dvd’s, rip dvd’s and games to the hard drive and whatever else your little heart desires.